July 09, 2007

I Miss You!

Hi. My name is wongkenming.blogspot.com. You probably know me, I'm the one you see every time you read this page. I'm the one you are reading now. Haha. I'm a nice enough guy, with many interests, most superficial. Who cares? I don't usually surf the Interweb. I enjoy chatting. I receive mail and comments, and sometimes answer them. I admit, I'm not as cool as others. I don't have nice pictures to show you, nor music to listen to while you read. I haven't really put much effort into myself. I don't understand HTML. Call me dumb, but when it comes to blogs, I am as good as any and no worse then most. I don't deserve what has happened to me.

HELP! LET ME OUT!

Sorry. I promised myself I would not get emotional. The thing is, my owner, Ken has been neglecting me more and more recently. Although he says its because of the heavy workload at college, I'd wish we would spend more time together, just like the old days. I have been very patient with him, not asking for nice pictures, or music, or links to my friends. After some insistence, he did add a chatbox, so now my friends can leave me messages when I'm asleep maybe. But don't I deserve it?

It was so different when he created me in January. It was easy then. I guess it was thanks to my friend, huiwen7.blogspot.com that I met the guy who would eventually use me as a device for sharing his silly, sometimes downright moronic ideas. We used to meet everyday, and we would discuss matters like life itself. Well, he did do most of the talking, but he is an interesting enough person to listen to.

Where was I? Oh yes. Then Ken joined, and I was born. I sorta don't like the length of my name, but then again, who chooses their name, huh? At the beginning we had a lot of fun. Blog hopping was cool, the modem was nice and warm, and I got a lot of attention from everyone. But then Ken became more interested in reading other people's blogs rather then write for his own. Blogs like http://in-a-capsule.blogspot.com/, and monkeyswithtartarsause.blogspot.com. To hell with that! They have every right to be there.

Its sort of sad, really. We belong together. there are comments I am keeping in the fridge, ready to be made warm and tasty for him. And yet, we barely meet.

On the bright side, he does not let me quit. Even after what seems to be decades of loneliness, he still will not delete me, nor any of his previous entries. In some weird and possibly cosmic way, we are still together. I do daydream about the good times we shared while I rot away here in cyberspace hell.

Save your pity, for there are thousands more like me. Just like my old friend, vinceakadante.blogspot.com. Pity those who are lured with its free and easy sign-up. There is still space for them here, but what about when the infrastructure on this website reaches a limit? It will be too cramped in here, in addition to my being alone.

Please Ken! Come back!

4 comments:

ikanbilis said...

Lawak lah!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow......, bloggy, you missed your owner that much? ...... lol : P haha

Anonymous said...

this is so cute! love ur blogs!

hwen said...

Desperate. It sounds desperate for your touch, affection and attention.