November 12, 2007

Is it possible to drive so badly the examiner won't accept your money? Yes it is.

Thankfully it did not come to that. To be honest, it would never have come to that. I guess all the stories I have heard were blown completely out of proportion. Anyway, I passed.

I was one of the lucky ones, I guess. I had the company of my college friend Jason from Sociology class. I was called early, and was the first candidate for this examiner in particular, so I guess he was still in a good mood, (I pity those who went after me. Banging your examiner's head on the dashboard due to start-stop movements would not endear anyone to the rest of the day)

Everything was fine after that. Very very boring to the point I cannot be sarcastic nor witty about any of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u passed? congrats! =D