October 10, 2007

I'm back

I'm ashamed to say it but, I have neglected my writings so much that now, my competitors all have better blogs then I do. How did I let things detiorate this far? My products are now backloged for about a month! And in this rapidly moving business of blogging, not updating your blog for a month is like still selling cars without electric windows, or standard airbags.

I wasn't conserned at first, I always considered myself to be offering a different product then others, but then, I saw brand X. Same non-life story. None of that stupid, minute-by-minute explanations of what one ate for lunch, and who was there, and that it was raining, etc.

In business, it is very important to stay one step ahead of the pack. That means pouring money into research projects, that will increase revenues. Or perhaps a scaleback, that would improve EBITA all round. Dunno what that means, but sounding smart is just half the job.

My 18th birthday is coming up. There will not be a big celebration, just a small group of friends having lunch at my expense. To all you freeloaders I have invited, you better bring me something nice.

18 years is quite a landmark. It is of course, first and foremost, the legal drinking age in this country. That is a large milestone on the way to adulthood. But is it as big a point in life as say, my 21st birthday? That's when I will be able to exercise a little personal freedom and make my opinions known by the small act of voting.

Democracy. Nice touch, I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you are always being yourself. *sigh* You must've really want to put your hand on those alcohols huh? *laugh*