March 05, 2007

Photo Page 1

Hey there everyone! Thanks for all those nice comments on the last post. Sorry I have not been writing much, taking sometime off. I thinnk its inportant to stop everything and just rest for a day or 2. Why not even just don't go to school? I'm not going to be able to focus well in school if I am stressed anyway, so its more of a case of retreat to advance. Well, thats my excuse anyway.

So, what have I been doing on my vacation from the online world? Well, mostly trying to fix my own internet so I can return to the online world! (I used to borrow the computer at home here, but not anymore, Yay!) To celebrate, (and it would be a lot easier for me), I will use this page as a photo page. I will ive this page the very sexy sounding name of "Photo Page 1". So, enjoy!




Badminton anyone?




Cold, grim, impregnable, dirty, cold, dead.

Look what i bought yesterday.

Speaking about my new outfit, fashion dictates that I may only wear it in spring-time, when such colours are acceptable. If you were as vain as I am, you would agree.

I'm just too lazy to sign off with a witty remark tonight. Sorry.

P.S. (Think of something funny).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ken,
Your blog is very interesting. It is nice to know that you are enjoying our school and the United States. Well, I hope you will continue to enjoy your stay here.
Bao Elizabeth Herr